If you’re looking for style inspiration for the warmer months ahead, there’s one man to turn to.
Not too long ago, we had the chance to offer one of our custom suits to Sabir M Peele; Founder of Men’s Style Pro, GQ Brand Ambassador, Details Insider and a man of varied style. Renowned for combining street wear and classic menswear in an elegant fashion, Sabir opted for our sophisticated Glen Plaid suit to feature in a spring/summer styling editorial.
Here’s a behind the scenes peek into his styling choices for this collaboration…
For his Spring/Summer style feature, Sabir customized his jacket as follows:
- Wide peak lapel 3.5 inches in width, which is largely the current trend in menswear
- Two button construction, with a lower button stance
- Double vents at the back
- Patch side pockets and a normal chest pocket, an exclusive combination that we just loved
- Half lined for a more breathable ensemble, an appropriate choice for the warmer months
- Brown horn buttons that complement the plaid suit quite naturally
And for the trousers:
- Trousers without pleats
- 2 inch pant cuffs, a style that Sabir prefers for most of his suits
- Suspender buttons, just in case you want to sport the preppy look
To match the Glen Plaid suit, Sabir also chose The Bengal Stripe shirt from our collection.
Featuring a classic point collar with our unique arc cut cuff and his initials monogrammed in red along the rib cage, the shirt complements the suit perfectly to create a sophisticated ensemble.
Here’s how it all turned out in the end:
Share with us your style choices for the spring/summer season, and check out our collection for pieces that you could sport in the warm months ahead.